Why you are who you are
Beyond personality, a whole new
understanding of human thinking
Why you are
who you are
a whole new
A simple human framework,
a world of possible uses
Over 250,000 people have benefited from MindTime
Mindfulness for individuals
The knowledge, tools and map to explore and reveal your inner world of thought. Everything you do begins with your thoughts. Whether you use the fast 4-minute Satori digital profile or want the rich experience of Satori Cards, both are based on the groundbreaking new MindTime framework of human thinking.
There is never a time when knowing yourself is not useful.
“Know thyself.” – Plato.
Tools for coaches
Experience a new type of self-awareness framework and tools, beyond personality and individual differences.
The MindTime framework is used by professionals engaged in Life, Relationship, Executive, Business and Team coaching and training. This powerful tool reveals the source of human motivation and people’s differences. It is available in digital survey form and in the new Satori Cards, a rich analogue game of exploration and insight.
The MindTime Foundation’s mission is to help
people understand people and thrive together.
We do this by sustainably promoting the MindTime theory and tools.
Satori Cards reveal human thinking
and why you are the way you are
By playing this card game you will understand yourself, friends, loved ones, and collaborative teams better.
You will discover:
- how and why each person is different
- how they bring value with their differences
- how to better navigate people’s differences in all aspects of your life
- how to work together more collaboratively using the Wheel of Thought™
- powerful new insights into yourself, friends, your boss, partner, parents and everyone else
- what kinds of things you’re naturally good at and what you’re challenged by
- how to listen to people’s different points of view and so communication better with them
Each deck of Satori Cards contains all of the tools, instructions, and knowledge you need to reveal and successfully navigate people’s differences by using human thinking more effectively.
Join over 250,000 people who have discovered how they think with MindTime.
100% of the proceeds from Satori Cards sales go to the MindTime Foundation, a Dutch non-profit.