Why You Are You
a whole new understanding
of human thinking
A simple human framework,
the lifelong benefit of knowing
how and why we are the way we are.
Over 250,000 people have benefited from MindTime
The MindTime Foundation’s mission is to help
people understand people and thrive together.
We do this by sustainably promoting the MindTime theory and tools.
Satori Cards reveal human thinking
and why you are the way you are
By playing this card game you will understand yourself, friends, loved ones, and collaborative teams better.
You will discover:
- how and why each person is different
- how they bring value with their differences
- how to better navigate people’s differences in all aspects of your life
- how to work together more collaboratively using the Wheel of Thought™
- powerful new insights into yourself, friends, your boss, partner, parents and everyone else
- what kinds of things you’re naturally good at and what you’re challenged by
- how to listen to people’s different points of view and so communication better with them
Each deck of Satori Cards contains all of the tools, instructions, and knowledge you need to reveal and successfully navigate people’s differences by using human thinking more effectively.
Join over 250,000 people who have discovered how they think with MindTime.
100% of the proceeds from Satori Cards sales go to the MindTime Foundation, a Dutch non-profit.